Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just another manic Tuesday

I'm sure its obvious by now that the cold weather and many many hours indoors have been affecting our family. After the long weekend, I'm glad to be back in the office!

Oh mah gah...did I just say that?!?

Guess I did.

Oh, and I have exciting news! I am the newest contributor over at Blissfully Domestic!

I will be writing for the Blissfully You channel and my first post is up today! Please, go check it out and subscribe - there'll be great stuff over there. Blissfully You will be offering tidbits on beauty, inner "wholeness", humor and "must-haves".

If you haven't discovered it yet, Blissfully Domestic is a great online magazine offering articles on a plethora of topics (recipes, fashion tips, blended families) written by great women. I'm very excited to be part of the BD family!

7 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Congrats on the new gig! I will check it out. I am in TX and I am tired of the cold too. I can only imagine how you must feel.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!
Yes, this cold is getting old.

Miss said...

Whooooooot! Go you!! Congrats!

Jenni said...

Congrats!!!! I am going to go check it out right now!

Penny said...

Congratulations! I love Blissfully Domestic!!

Mama Smurf said...

Congrats! That sounds exciting. I try to stay clear from any reading material with the word "domestic" in it but I'll try anything once...

;-)

Unknown said...

Oooh, wonderful news! Congrats, I'll have to check the sight out now :)