Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly Winners - January 4 - 10, 2009

Wow, what a week! First issues with our DirecTV (which, after Hubs & I each spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer service) mysteriously resolved itself, then problems with our Internet Service. Turns out the phone jack or phone line went bad. We replaced both and now we're workin' fine!

ANYWAY, here are my winning photos of the week. The other post I started writing on Saturday will just have to wait for tomorrow.


supa cool
Supa bad




playing quietly
Playing quietly




love daddy
Kisses for Daddy




boys on floor
Giggly boys




rotunda
Some of our friends got married on Saturday and had their reception in The Rotunda in Waukesha. It was originally built as a post office in 1913, then in 1962 it was turned into a bank. Now its just pretty.




pretty salad
The food was amazing, too. The meal started with this pretty salad.

For more weekly winners, check out Sarcastic Mom's place!

12 comments:

Erin M said...

umm, that looks totally super yummy

The Mom Jen said...

I love the giggly boys!

maggie said...

Such adorable shots! I also love the rotunda and dessert - looks like a really nice wedding.

Zoeyjane said...

The first one? He's gonna be a chick MAGNET. :P

Kim H. said...

Great week in winners - lots of great shots Colleen!

Love the dude in the CHiPs glasses and kisses for Daddy.

And that salad looks delish!

Hope you have a great week!

devotedmama said...

I ♥ ALL of these~impossible to pick a fave out of them so I'm not going to try~they're ALL my faves :) The salad looks delish!

Aracely said...

Daddy smooches makes me want to weep! That belong in a fathers day card.

Momo Fali said...

I am such a sucker for a good salad that I actually have plans to go back to Hawaii just to get a salad that I had while we were honeymooning there over 11 years ago!

Kim said...

Love the pictures of the boys.. soo freaking cute.. and that salad looks sooooo yummy.

Anonymous said...

What a salad!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

We have the same toy as in the quietly playing shot. Love that one.

Esther Crawford said...

Hmm... I think I was at that SAME wedding. LOL. uhh...was it Nicole & Jesse?