I've had this post sitting in drafts for months, and thought that nothing would be a better pick-me-up on a snowy spring day than happy thoughts. Cuz seriously? This sucks.
Its the little things in life that make me happy.
1) The "just perfect" fries and sweet tea from Micky D's on the way home from yoga on Tuesday night. For $2!
2) Nick asking, "Mommy, how was your day today?" when I get home from work.
3) Big hugs from Will. (He's the best hugger ever!)
4) Minute Maid cherry lime-aide over crushed ice. MMMMM....
5) Air conditioning (wow - months ago I started this post)
5a) Heated seats in my Blazer.
6) Clean sheets on the bed that Jay changed! (Huh - that was probably the one time ever he did that. Though he did finish the tile on the kitchen floor this weekend, so I'll give him credit.)
7) New movies in the mail from Netflix.
8) My cat, rubbing against my ankles - he still loves me even though he's getting cranky in his old age.
9) A new book to read.
10) A good spot by the Lake to read over my lunch hour. (Today? I'd be buried.)
11) Girl scout cookies!
13) Nice pens.
14) Pretty file folders (yes, I am digging deep, thankyouverymuch)
15) Mt. Dew slushies
I'd love to hear about your favorite things! Check out MomFaves.com. Or, are you looking to remind yourself of the little things you're thankful for every day? Join Grace in Small Things. Just two more of my favorite things.