I don't want anyone to think I'm some big whiner after my last post. I'm really not freaking out about what I'm going to wear, rather I'm freaking out at the lack of time and organization in my life right now. I don't seem to have enough of either to do anything. But I have a list of the top 10 things I will be doing while in NYC next week. And I'm more than fairly certain these'll make for a great trip!
1) Meet up with old friends.
2) Meet new friends.
3) Do something I didn't plan to do while in NYC.
4) Go to lunch/dinner outside the hotel at least twice.
5) Laugh until I (almost) pee.
6) Then laugh some more.
7) Drink just a *wee* bit too much.
8) Invite someone who looks shy along on some thing I plan to do.
9) Ditch a conference session because something more awesome came up.
10) Take entirely too many pictures.