its really hard to move on from it and find anything good to say about your day.
So, in no particular order, a few good things I am thankful for this morning:
1) I'm really happy that my Hubby doesn't have to work until later so that he can make the 45 minute trip to come and let me in my car. I'm sure he'll be extra pleased while later making the 45 minute trip back home.
2) I'm super stoked that at least I know where my keys are. Right there, on the passenger seat. Where everyone else can see them, too.
3) I am thankful for coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
4) I'm happy that I have packets of oatmeal in my desk drawer. Because on top of all of that? MY WALLET IS IN THE GLOVE BOX IN MY CAR SO I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, EITHER. I just...I...ugh.
5) I'm also glad I thought to ask the Hubster to grab my driver's license from the pocket of the sweatshirt I wore to the gym last night. Cuz otherwise I wouldn't have that, either.
At least I look cute today.