I know that *I* sometimes get caught up in the chaos of my life and forget about all of the good things that I have, and I needed the mental kick in the pants to re-set my brain.
So in whatever order I came up with them, here are my top 10 moments of 2010. I hope that you can put the stress of your holiday aside, just for a few minutes, and come up with your own list - cuz its really fun to remember.
1) Going to NYC to hang out with bloggie friends at BlogHer and seeing a city I’ve ALWAYS wanted to see.
2) Taking a trip to Jamaica with my hubby – PARADISE!
3) My oldest son starting Kindergarten AND reading!
4) Even though going back to a full time gig was a hard decision to make (and continues to be a hard thing to do some days), getting a call from what was my old boss asking me to apply for the job because he wanted me to come back was a pretty big honor.
5) Being asked to be the local Countrywide Financial blogger for both the Jewel and Jason Aldean shows was more than a little awesome.
6) 2010 was The Year of The Wedding. Lots of family weddings = Lots and lots of laughs.
7) I suddently found my three-year-old to be this amazing little person who has funny opinions about everything and won't hesitate to tell you all about them.
|Fist pumping ridiculocity with my brothers and sis-in-law to be|
8) I decided to start going to the gym and get in better shape - and its made a BIG difference!
9) Having a great big backyard for my boys to run around in all summer long.
10) And maybe most importantly, I’ve really connected with a few friends this year in a way I’ve never connected with friends ever before in my life. :)
What were your top 2010 moments?