Thursday, March 13, 2008

What this party needs is some MUSIC!

I put my iPod on shuffle and these were the first 13 songs that came up.

1) The Core, Eric Clapton
2) I Don't Need the Booze (To Get A Buzz On), Alan Jackson
3) Refugee, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
4) Carried Away, George Strait
5) What I Can Do For You, Sheryl Crow
6) Let's Make Love, Tim McGraw
7) Wild Thing, Tone-Loc
8) It Keeps You Runnin', The Doobie Brothers
9) Mer Girl, Madonna
10) Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash
11) Had A Bad Day, Daniel Powter
12) Is She Really Going Out With Him, Joe Jackson
13) Jet Airliner, Steve Miller Band

Want more Thursday 13 Lists?



And just one more thing cuz its freaky as hell:
The Circus Parade is coming back to Milwaukee. Well, they can keep their danged parade if THIS GUY is showing up. *shudder*

6 comments:

Nissa said...

I like your eclectic tastes! I'm not a country fan(with the exception of the man in black), but I dig on all the others!

happy T13!

Malcolm said...

Nice mix of tunes. I have 7, 8, 10, and 12 in my collection.

Unknown said...

Great music choices :) Nice TT for this week.
Never realized the Circus Parade had left, but haven't been since I was a kid.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great list of tunes! And that guy is nightmare material!

Tips_tricks said...

Nice songs. You remind me to put Eric Clapton in my iPod too.

Nicholas said...

I don't know those, except for the Johnny Cash one!