Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekly Winners - February 27 - March 5, 2011

I haven't done a weekly winners post in quite some time, but this past week I had lots of opportunities to take some great shots. I'm stretching this week by a bit to include pics from my North Carolina trip which actually started last week Thursday. All shots taken with my Nikon D60 unless otherwise noted.

ver-ann-duh
The Pilot House - Wilmington, NC

leading down
Ocean Isle Beach, NC

sunset at Ocean Isle Inn
Sunset - Ocean Isle Beach, NC

shells and foam
Water's edge - Ocean Isle Beach, NC

lil' fence
Lil' fence - Ocean Isle Beach, NC

in case you want to rock and drink
Entrance to Silver Coast Winery - Ocean Isle Beach, NC

chick in the sand
Chick in the sand - Kure Beach, NC

running
Running - Kure Beach, NC

under the pier 1
Under the pier - Kure Beach, NC

little surfer boy
Little surfer boy - Kure Beach, NC

ocean spray
Surfing - Kure Beach, NC

looking out
Looking out - Kure Beach, NC

Wispy clouds at sunset
A cold sunset back home - Milwaukee, WI
(taken with my Samsung Acclaim cell phone)

No comments: