Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Christmas gift of Sasquatchean proportions

So - have you all seen this Bigfoot toy in the stores?


My kids love it. Typically, the displays I've seen have a toy open in a big plexiglass box so that kids can push a button and see it in action. It then does flips and swings its arms and talks.

And because I have two boys, I get to stand in the toy isle at Target and watch the demo twice.

Its one of those things I'd really like to buy for my kids - you know, be the cool Mom that gets them those gifts they really want - but it retails for $89 dollars.

You can enter to win one! The folks at Fisher-Price are giving away one Bigfoot toy every week. All you have to do is create a Bigfoot Moods badge on Facebook and enter their sweepstakes.

Just thought I'd pass along the info!

I was compensated for sharing this information with you, but I probably would have anyway cuz my boys really like this silly toy!

No comments: