Friday, September 26, 2008

My, how time flies...

Hey, its Flashback Friday...can you believe I forgot my own graphics last week? AND Mr. Linky? Sheesh...but its my party and I'll space out if I want to. I guess. Anyway, FF's are hosted by moĆ­, and anyone and everyone is welcome to link up! If you wrote a post recently that included a reflection of your past, an old photo (whether it's from 20 years ago or last week), link up, baby!

Just make sure you use a permalink, huh?



Jay brought home some pictures the other day that had been hanging in his locker at work for years. I gasped out loud when I saw them.

They were of Nick, at about the same age Will is now.

I knew they looked a lot alike, but WOW.

Nick, May of '06 (18 months):


Little cheeser



Will, July of '08 (17 months):


Cheese anyone?

Nick (17 months):

Nick



Will (17 months):

peaceful - for once

And now? As I write this on Thursday night? I'm SO glad they're sleeping.



15 comments:

dawnmski said...

Aww, how cute. I was recently going through some old pics of N and could not believe how much he has changed.

Kim H. said...

Yep, you definitely know those munchkins are related! :)

Love the picture with the flag. Just precious.

And yep, I love when they're asleep - that's when they're really cute! :)

My2Gs said...

I would love to figure out how to put Mr. Linky on my website...but sadly I can't figure it out :(

One Mom said...

sooo cute! They could be twins!

Anonymous said...

I think they look so much alike--admit it, you're using the same kid in all the pictures:)

Yes, easy to love all children while they sleep!

Miss said...

WOW!! That is so freaking cool!

lynn said...

How cute! They really do look so much alike!

Wineplz said...

Mine, too, though you can only tell who's who if I compare pics of them smiling because Cooper has dimples while Gavin does not.

And holy crap, those first two pictures are so freakin' adorable!

Vodka Mom said...

they are very, very cute. And, I agree, SO MUCH CUTER when they are sleeping. Ha.

Mindy said...

Sooo cute! This post inspired me to look back at Aspen's baby pictures and post some.

One Mom said...

Hey Colleen. It's me again just to let you know I've tagged you for 6 random things! Enjoy your weekend!

Shannon said...

Great pics. Haven't been able to stop by in a while, been experiencing internet trubs.

Mama Smurf said...

They could almost be the same child!

Emma in Canada said...

They do look very much alike...and are definitely very adorable.

Noticed you over on Plurk, saying you'd donate cards for Burgh Baby, Had to come and check out a fellow card maker!

Heather said...

Oh, your boys are adorable. I just want to reach through the screen a give Will's cheek a pinch.